EQUINOX CLUB – AGE RESTRICTIONS
Guests who are staying in an Equinox Hotel enjoy the use of the Equinox Club facilities. However, the use of Equinox Clubs is for adults only who are eighteen years of age. Hotel guests aged 18 or older may access the Equinox Club and indoor swimming pool.
HELICOPTER TRANSFERS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Transfers between major airports (JFK Airport (JFK), Newark Airport (EWR) or LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and West Heliport are available through our partner, Blade. Advance reservations can be made through the Concierge team for either a private transfer or shared transfer. Passengers are permitted to bring 1 standard carry-on size piece of luggage of up to 25 pounds per person. Ground transportation is available for additional or overweight luggage starting at $85.00 USD for up to 2 pieces (Newark Airport is $120.00 USD), additional luggage is $40.00 USD per piece. Ground transferred luggage will be delivered to the hotel by the late evening on the day of your transfer. Bookings should be made more than 24 hours in advance to avoid additional fees. Transportation between Blade West Heliport and the hotel is a short cab ride of approximately 4 blocks.
Equinox Hotels is committed to ensuring that all our guests have equal access to our goods, services, and amenities in accordance with federal, state, and local law. If you need any assistance in navigating our website, or if you need an auxiliary aid or service or other special requirement for your stay because of a disability, please contact Equinox Hotels New York City at 1-212-812-9200 for assistance.
HOTEL PUBLIC SPACE ACCESSIBILITY
The following public areas of Equinox Hotels New York City are accessible:
- Main hotel entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to:
- Registration area
- Accessible guest rooms
- Public restrooms
- Hotel restaurant and bar
- Meeting rooms and ballroom
- Fitness center, spa, and swimming pool; these amenities are not operated by Equinox Hotels
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Meeting rooms and ballroom
- Public restrooms
- Restaurant and bar
ADDITIONAL ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
The following additional accessibility features are available at Equinox Hotels New York City:
- Braille and tactile signage are provided for permanent rooms and spaces.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use.
- Hotel elevators have an audio floor indicator.
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders.
- Hotel employees will read menus and other printed and visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision, and will provide verbal directions to locations on the hotel property.
- Hotel provides transportation services to guests and has a vehicle that can accommodate a passenger in a wheelchair.
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users.
GUEST ROOM ACCESSIBILITY
For our guests with disabilities, Equinox Hotels New York City has the following accessible guest room types:
- Hearing Accessible (ADA-C) rooms offering an outlet within 4 ft of the telephone, visual fire alarms, visual door and telephone notification devices, and TVs with closed captioning.
- Superior Hearing Accessible Guestroom, City view with 1 king bed
- Deluxe Hearing Accessible Guestroom, City View with 2 double beds
- Deluxe Hearing Accessible Guestroom, River View with 1 king bed
- Deluxe Hearing Accessible One Bedroom Corner Suite, City View with 1 king bed
- Premier Hearing Accessible One Bedroom Corner Suite, Vessel View with 1 king bed
- Mobility Accessible (ADA-M) rooms offering features such as 32” wide doorways, lowered light switches and controls, toilets with grab bars, lowered vanity, and either a roll-in shower or accessible tub with grab bars.
- Deluxe Mobility Accessible Guestroom, City View with 2 double beds and an accessible tub
- Deluxe Mobility Accessible Guestroom, River View with 1 king bed and a roll-in shower
- Deluxe Mobility Accessible Guestroom, Skyline View with 1 king bed and a roll-in shower
- Premier Mobility Accessible Guestroom, River View with 1 king bed and an accessible tub
- Deluxe Mobility Accessible One Bedroom Corner Suite, River View with 1 king bed and an accessible tub
- Premier Mobility Accessible One Bedroom Corner Suite, Vessel View with 1 king bed and a roll-in shower
Additional information regarding accessible guest rooms and their specific features can be found through our booking function, in the Accessible Rooms & Suites section.
If you have any additional questions about accessibility, or if you require any special services because of a disability, please do not hesitate to contact Equinox Hotels New York City at 1-212-812-9200 or at email@example.com.
MOBILE KEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once you activate your mobile key, the credit card you provided when you made your reservation will be authorized for your room, applicable taxes, and $200/day for incidentals. The final charge will occur on the day of departure.
Equinox Hotels reserves the right to require you to provide identification and sign a guest registration card manually, even if you check in through the mobile app.
We strive to honor requests for specific room types, but cannot guarantee that your preferred room type will be available when you arrive. We reserve the right to offer you a comparable room or upgrade your room type for any reason.
For security, we highly recommend password-protecting your phone using your phone’s security features and safeguarding your phone and any additional standard card keys we issue to you. We also encourage you to lock your valuables in the safety deposit box provided in your room. Equinox Hotels is not responsible for any damage OR LOSS TO your room OR your belongings RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY TO YOUR GUEST ROOM USING THE MOBILE KEY ON YOUR device.
If you wish to remain in your room beyond your scheduled departure date, we will do our best to accommodate your plans. However, any extension will be subject to availability and the current rates applicable to your room. We will send you a new mobile key for any extension period.
Our hotels are strictly non-smoking. If smoke is detected in your room, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and charge you a deep cleaning fee of $400.00 per room or $600.00 per suite.
You are responsible for any damage to your guest room or other hotel property caused by you, your guests or invitees. We reserve the right to charge your card on file for the costs associated with repairing the room, any loss of business resulting from such damage, and for any hotel property that has been removed from your room during your stay, including items from the mini-bar.
EQUINOX HOTELS GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS