The Tier X Package is Equinox Hotels’ version of a diagnostic fitness test. The interview and fitness assessment provide your Tier X trainer the data to personalize a plan to meet your body’s individual needs. Your coach will evaluate your history and objectives to create your personal roadmap. Since needs, goals and lives change, the conversation between you and your coach will play a vital role in your success. Because at the end of the day, it’s about performing at your peak — while living your life.
Tier X Assessment
- What is it? An in-depth, qualitative analysis of a client’s current level of health and fitness through a series of screens.
- Why do we do it? To gather as much information as possible about the client to set/track goals and benchmarks as well as ensure specificity in the program.
- What is it? An in-depth questionnaire to understand your sleep, diet and exercise habits and your performance goals.
- Why do we do it? These answers help to customize your personalize evaluation prior to your arrival
- What is it? A bioelectrical impedance scale used to measure body composition including subcutaneous and visceral fat, segmental lean body mass, and cellular hydration.
- Why do we do it? To collect and track body composition, segmental lean mass, and cellular hydration data changes throughout the program.
- What is it? A 360 degree laser guided camera which provides over 200 accurate body measurements.
- Why do we do it? Collect and track body circumference measurements over time.
Resting Metabolic Rate
- What is it? A reading of gas exchange (oxygen and carbon dioxide) in the body at rest.
- Why do we do it? To gather specific information about energy expenditure, types calories burned, and an indirect measure of stress load on the body at rest.
Active Metabolic Rate
- What is it? A reading of gas exchange (oxygen and carbon dioxide) in the body throughout various heart rate zones during a Vo2max test.
- Why do we do it? To gather specific information regarding energy expenditure (calories burned) during various heart rate zones, peak cardiovascular capacity, and heart rate recovery.
- What is it? A snapshot of a static posture from a front and side view.
- Why do we do it? To identify asymmetries, imbalances, shifts, and tilts within the body that could potentially lead to pain and/or injury.
- What is it? A dynamic posture screen performed through 7 different fundamental movements patterns.
- Why do we do it? To identify green, yellow, and red light movement patterns.
- What is it? One on one virtual session to review Tier X Assessment results
- Why do we do it? The fitness assessment provides you with the data to personalize a plan to meet your body’s individual needs.
AVAILABLE WITH A STAY OF ONE NIGHT OR MORE MON-SUN. MAXIMUM TWO GUESTS. LIMITED TO RESIDENTS OF NON-RESTRICTED STATES. MUST BE BOOKED A MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE. GUESTS MUST FAST 12 HOURS PRIOR TO TIER X ASSESSMENT. PACKAGE INCLUDES TIER X ASSESSMENT FOR 1 GUEST.