Our 28th floor is ideal for exclusive use, comprising 8,000 total square feet and offering 17 rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows overlooking all of Manhattan and the Hudson River. The floor is equipped with six wired junket rooms and panoramic view corner suites perfect for hospitality. Ideal for accommodating shoots, hospitality, print, round tables, storage and overnight sleeping rooms.
The 25th floor is an additional intimate setting for shoots, press conferences and round tables, extending two pre-function spaces with a double sided fireplace. All dining is curated by restauranteur Stephen Starr of Starr Restaurants. The hotel offers a unique, private resort-style entrance driveway with a rear loading dock and a triple sized drive-in garage, as well as 24 hour security within the hotel and Hudson Yards.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
- Exclusive use of our 28th Floor, total of 17 rooms & suites providing spaces to accommodate shooting, hospitality, print and round table rooms. Additional rooms to be used as storage or sleeping rooms
- Six wired junket rooms on the 28th Floor; corner suites for hospitality (not wired)
- Private Dining Room space on the 25th floor is the ideal setting for press conferences or round tables
- The Shed located in close proximity to the hotel can accommodate screenings room for up to 500 guests
- 48 Suites, connection options available
- 24 hour in-suite dining curated by Stephen Starr
- The Spa by Equinox Hotels in-room services
- Complimentary access to 60,000 sq. Ft. Equinox Club, including group fitness classes and indoor/outdoor pools
- Private resort-style entrance driveway
- VIP airport sedan & helicopter transfers, on request
- 24 hour security within hotel & Hudson Yards
- Mix of rooms featuring Hudson River and Manhattan views
Located just adjacent to the hotel is The Shed, Hudson Yards’ fully interactive arts center.
Here you will find the state of the art Griffin Theater, which offers 12,000 square feet of stage and bleacher seating for up to 500 guests, with a 22 foot ceiling, also divisible into two fully separated theater spaces by pressure wall.
SCREENING ROOMS & EVENT SPACES
THE SHED — 545 W 30TH ST
A new Center for the Arts with an iconic space for large-scale
performances, installations, and events created when the movable shell is deployed, can accommodate a screening room for up to 900 people.
PEAK — 30 HUDSON YARDS
A sky-high destination serving 360 degree views, exceptional cuisine
and a vibrant ambiance for private events on the 101 floor.
GLASSHOUSE — 545 W 25TH ST
7,000 sq. ft. space hold up to 200 and features outdoor terraces and
floor to ceiling windows with spectacular views of the Hudson River, Downtown and Midtown Manhattan.
GLASSHOUSE — 660 12TH AVE
75,000 sq. ft. space will hold up to 1,850 and feature outdoor terraces,
360 degree views of Manhattan, pre-function spaces and VIP Lounges.